Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back from Vacation

     As many of you followers have noticed that there haven't been any updates in quite some time. That's because my wife and I took a trip around the United States. Driving from Florida to California, to Oregon, on to North Dakota and then back to Fl.
     I can tell yo that Jesus is alive and well all throught these great United States. Although God is alive and well, the farther west we went, the harder it was to find a Apostolic, Pentecostal church. We saw many crosses and billboards but I think the best thing was the rolling billboard. Somewhere between Pierre, SD and Bloomington, MN this truck was parked at a rest stop: Whoever you are, keep on rollin' safely with God!


     Before we left I did hook up the video camera for the live feed. I wanted to see firsthand what you all see. To say the least, I was not impressed. The video was so "jerky" and buffering so much that we couldn't even watch it. Now I know. A dedicated computer is in the future!
     Apparently while we were away there was a power surge that may have caused the laptops usb connections to "fry". It may have been coincidental, but after that, the laptop didn't work right. I was able to salvage most all the audio recordings and am in the process of getting them uploaded, but three weeks of "backlog" takes time. Bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment